[BaadAssGremlins] 77 Street Machine Nationals

[BaadAssGremlins] 77 Street Machine Nationals

I only saw one 2 seater AMX, a Gremlin and a Rebel Machine besides my
Hornet out of 1,200 cars. The fair grounds in St. Paul was beautiful.
Popular Hot Rodding had a pic of the Gremlin, Hot Rod and Street Scene
both had pic's of my yellow Hornet. Having the car pictured in both
magazines was the only reason I was let into the local NSRA street
machine affiliated car club with an AMC since most of them had the usual
GM's. This was back in 78 when AMC's were made fun of and laughed at.
Thank god we are finally getting our just do for our cars.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM