Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 Street Machine Nationals

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 Street Machine Nationals

In a message dated 6/29/2006 5:06:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I only saw one 2 seater AMX, a Gremlin and a Rebel Machine besides my
Hornet out of 1,200 cars. The fair grounds in St. Paul was beautiful.
Popular Hot Rodding had a pic of the Gremlin, Hot Rod and Street Scene
both had pic's of my yellow Hornet.

Doc,

Did you actually see the photo of the Gremlin in Popular Hot Rodding? I know it was one of the many cars in the lineup on the cover of Street Scene Magazine, but I didn't know it may have been in Popular Hot Rodding.

Rick

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS