From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 9500K Gremlin 'I'm done laughing'

In a message dated 6/26/2006 12:34:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, twa1950@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I think I need to raise the value of mine for insurance purposes. I thought mine was worth about 1500 if I was lucky. I put a value of 5000 on it and the agent agreed just for the hell of it. I know mine has alot to be desired but if these guys are asking 8 to 10 grand for these plains Janes mine has to worth half that much, I better see if they will raise mine to 10,000.
Terry
I'm having the hull of my 73 Grem gold plated and then am taking it to Barret Jackson
Bart

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS