Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 9500K Gremlin 'I'm done laughing'

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 9500K Gremlin 'I'm done laughing'

Some body like Steve Green would pay these  prices for close to mint
original survivors for his collection with or with out fancy options.
For us normal guys these prices are way out of line and border on
insanity..
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM