Re: [BaadAssGremlins] waiting

Over a week ago I brought my radiator to a shop to get
it flushed out. After waiting for over a week I found
out it was clogged too much that they'd have to recore
it. Here's my problem...should I
1. have them recore an original "little" radiator for
$150.......
2.  Get a new one from them for $200 ( a bigger a/c
one)
or 3. Get the bigger one at work for $175.
    I would like to cruise around on the 4th.
Brad was going to send me one, but I guess I am too
impatient. My plan is to get the $175 one and get new
hoses. It should be here by Friday.I haven't even seen
my car in over 3 days. Its right in my garage, but I
have been at a church camp for the past few days
helping out. My brother in law is the camp director. I
hope to drive the Hornet there later this summer,. It
is a little over 2 hour drive. I drove her out there
last year in July with the heat cranking. That was to
cool it off. I was running wicked hot. J hope I didn't
blow the head gasket. The kids at the camp really
liked it. I want it to run cool in the 4th of July Bar
Harbor tourist traffic.    Talk to ya later            Luke

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM