[BaadAssGremlins] BART..whats the weather like?

[BaadAssGremlins] BART..whats the weather like?

Bart. Whats the weather like in Fort Peirce? I've not had the TV on
today at all(Tuesday)!! Hope you are gonna be away from the storm. My
daughter flew (in a plane...hahaha)out of central illinois with a
friend (or atleast was supposed to have )to go to Disney World early
today. Was to call me when they arrived...nothing yet?? Maybe their
flight got cancelled. Was supposed to lay over in Atlanta GA on the way
down.Later....Joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM