Re: [BaadAssGremlins] BART..whats the weather like?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] BART..whats the weather like?

In a message dated 6/14/2006 12:34:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Bart. Whats the weather like in Fort Peirce? I've not had the TV on
today at all(Tuesday)!! Hope you are gonna be away from the storm. My
daughter flew (in a plane...hahaha)out of central illinois with a
friend (or atleast was supposed to have )to go to Disney World early
today. Was to call me when they arrived...nothing yet?? Maybe their
flight got cancelled. Was supposed to lay over in Atlanta GA on the way
down.Later....Joe

Joe,Alberto never reached Hurricane strength and by 8 pm it was kinda half assing around Jacksonville Fl. and heading out to sea and kinda skate across the east coast of the Carolinas on up.we got some rain'we needed it badly'and a lil wind but things settled down by noon yesterday.
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS