[BaadAssGremlins] seat button bezel needed

[BaadAssGremlins] seat button bezel needed

Ok. I need the little plastic bezel/trim that fits around the seatback
release button for my 72 Gremlin.Button is in the side of the seatback.
Thanks to anyone who can help. YES...even with the 401 going in..i'm
KEEPING the bench seat! My interior is real nice....Xcept for the usual
Gremlin cracks in the rear.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM