Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Well at least it is on it's back on the road and like you said you
didn't have to go crazy looking for parts as you a complete car to start
with just a little worn. My orange car other than being 99% rust free
was a night mare every where else.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---