Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

In a message dated 6/13/2006 5:57:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Why did you park it Charlie? and how long did it sit. My yellow Hornet
sat for 8 years due to poor health before I got it running again in
1998.
"Doc"
Doc,
It sat about 20 years or so, though I did start it now and then just to get the worms out. Pretty sad, huh?

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS