[BaadAssGremlins] The Holiday Weekend

Since I was forced to stay home since my back went out friday at least
it was a good weekend for all sorts of racing on TV. Friday was a
Craftsman truck race saturday afternoon it was Monster truck racing,
saturday night it was NASCAR Bush racing. Sunday it was F1 and the Indy
500 and  NASCAR Nextel Cup. Monday it was Rolex sports car racing and
NHRA drag racing. I got to see that R/W/B Pro/Stock Pontiac GTO painted
like the old Wally Booth AMC cars run. I was however able to get my
grill masked up and since I am forced to go out and run some errands
today I will take it down to the garage and paint the silver finally. I
wonder how my back is going to like going up and down 2 flights of
stairs and a long steep driveway? :-(~
"Doc"

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM