[BaadAssGremlins] [AMC-List] cleaning out garage, so Parts, Parts and mo

[BaadAssGremlins] [AMC-List] cleaning out garage, so Parts, Parts and more Parts forsale

....Not mine.....

I am finally going through my garage and identifying all the spare parts
that I have and will likely never use.  I will load them up on ophoto.com
and post the viewing invite URL on the AMC-List before heading out to eBay
so that members of the list get first dibs if anyone is interested.  In
short, I have various parts for AMXs and Javelins including:

- 4 barrel intakes of various configurations including a very nice R4B
- 3 sets of 201C heads
- 3 T-10 four speed transmissions
- 4 barrel carbs of all sorts including original, freshly rebuilt 69 390
working carbs,
- bumpers and rear bumperetts
- exhaust manifolds and smog pieces for various years
- headers for both style heads,
- window glass
- interior trim pieces of all sorts,
- tail light housing and lenses
- distributors of all makes and configurations
- air cleaners and heat stacks
- NOS low 8.5:1 401 compression pistons
- 75 360 with fresh 291C heads, bearings, timing chain, cam, lifters,
freeze
plugs, full clutch plus optional R4B intake
- window crank handles
- stock cams
- stock lifters
- stock pushrods
- after market pushrods
- NOS 69-390 service block, decked .030, head bolt holes drilled and tapped
for 1/2 head bolts for later model heads
- NOS 8.5:1 401 compression pistons (would work great with above block
for a
9.8:1 compression ratio motor)
- open 3:54 rear end, drum to drum
- a ton of other stuff that I can't think of right now

I also have a Very Nice set of 4 Jeep polished aluminum wheels (15 x 7)
that
are the 5 spoke design with tires (235-75R-15) with 60-70% tread remaining
that would look terrific on any 1984- 1998 Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Jeep
truck or Jeep Scrambler or earlier CJ.

I am not going looking to sell ridiculously cheap nor am I looking to
make a
killing on anything so if you are interested in any of the above, make a
reasonable offer and let's see if we can make it work before I post it
up on
eBay.

If anyone is interested in the NOS 69 390 service block, I will package it
with the NOS 401 pistons, NOS roller timing chain, stock distributor, stock
lifters, cam and pushrods, 291C heads with fresh valve job, either dogleg
headers or stock high flow exhaust manifolds, oil pan and pickup, R4B or
performer intake and either a freshly rebuilt 600 Holley or a fresh rebuilt
69 stock AFB 4 barrel all for $1800.  Just add your crankshaft and
connecting rods, front cover and oil pump assembly, harmonic balancer,
water
pump and then assemble it yourself or get a machine shop to assemble it for
you and you are ready to go.

If you do not have all of those other parts, I can put together a complete
unassembled motor package with the NOS block and pistons including
everything from carb to oil pan for $3000.  I think I even have NOS main
and
rod bearings and a complete gasket set.  If you prefer, I can also have it
assembled by a machine shop and whatever they charge will be your cost
although I like to work with someone I know or a local shop in case
something happens so unless you are in the Phoenix area you may want to use
your own machine shop.

I am not into the BS of charging someone a "handling charge" and will send
copies of all receipts for labor and materials and shipping so my cost is
your cost.  Also, if your car is a 4 speed, I will throw in a freshly
turned
flywheel that I am not going to use that has slight heat cracks at no
charge.

For those wondering how much it cost to ship heavy stuff cross country, I
just had Roadway Express ship 1300 pounds for me from their terminal in
Avon
Mass to their terminal in South Phoenix for about 70 cents a pound which
included insurance.  It took 6 days and the toughest part was building the
crates (about $50 in lumber, screws and nails - thank god for air gun
nailers!) and getting them over to Roadway for shipping.  Thankfully we had
an electric hoist and a big Ram V-10 pickup truck at the location where we
made the crates so loading up was not much of an issue.  It was a little
more challenging on my end with my little single axle 4' x 8' trailer
behind
my 6 cylinder Explorer but they loaded everything up with a fork lift and
all worked out OK other than making the tires on my trailer look like they
were half flat!

Regards,
Dan Curtis
d.curtis@xxxxxxx
602-317-2018

or go to http://www.amc-list.com

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM