Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm back

Hello Charlie,  thanks for your input, that was the first guess for everyone around here but mine is a 74,  6 cyl auto. Should have mentioned that in the first place as I assume they went to computer electric ignition later.  No one will drive the car as they don't want to get stuck somewhere.  Thanks Paul

crbacsw@xxxxxxx wrote:
Welcome back Paul. sorry to hear about your brother.
What year is your Gremlin? Your story brings back painful memories. My 75 Gremlin V8 pulled the same stunt twice. Both times it turned out to be the computer.
Charlie