From: Paul Baker        paulbaker707@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 6:36 PM
Subject: Spark Plugs

Hi Eddie : Paul Baker here from B.C. Canada again.  I was wondering if you knew what these different types of spark plugs might have to offer as far as performance goes. Particularly  "Bosch Platinum Plus 4" with the four electrodes . I have been wanting to try out some different plugs in my .030  over  343 C.U. but was wondering if there would be any improvement in performance ? They are certainly a whole lot more money than the regular ones. Thanks a lot..Paul Baker   Powell River, B.C. Canada

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS