Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm back

In a message dated 5/28/2006 7:58:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello Charlie,  thanks for your input, that was the first guess for everyone around here but mine is a 74,  6 cyl auto. Should have mentioned that in the first place as I assume they went to computer electric ignition later.  No one will drive the car as they don't want to get stuck somewhere.  Thanks Paul
Paul,
I think the electronic ignition came out in 75. Do you have a coil to try? Sounds like a good place to start. Charlie

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS