Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hello everyone!!!

Ralph,

The aluminum radiator with an external transmission cooler is the way to go........especially if you use a cross-flow radiator. I have a Griffin aluminum radiator in my 72. These are much better at cooling than the factory type and down here in Texas, every little bit helps.

One thing to remember when mounting the transmission cooler though, DO NOT mount it on the radiator with the plastic ties they come with. Eventually, the cooler will rub a hole in the radiator. I went to a local sheet metal shop and had them make me a mounting bracket. It's bolted to the core support and doesn't even touch the radiator.

Good luck........

Rick

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS