Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Mix's Mrs's New Car

The guy I bought it from even included the invoice for having the car brought here to Cleveland in a closed trailer from Oky. Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Hal <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:50:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Mix's Mrs's New Car

Hey Mix,
Fort Sill is in Lawton Oklahoma just up the road from
me in Wichita Falls Texas. Nice ride.
Hal
--- themixtoo@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Doc, I just noticed yesterday the sticker on the
> windshield that says Fort Sill, so I can assume it
> belonged to a military person. Looks like all rubber
> under the hood has been changed and the rubber lines
> in the brake system will be replaced BEFORE I let
> her drive it. I will clean and repack all bearings
> and I've already recvd a trans filter kit from my
> non-Auotzone (you know what I mean) parts store with
> a new pan gasket in it (as this was one thing the
> previous owner informed me about). I had him make a
> list of everything he knew was 'wrong' since he
> couldn't (wouldn't) furnish me with any past
> repair/maintanence receipts. He was very honest with
> me and even 'showed off' his '73 Black/orange stripe
>    V-8 Gremlin X he's been working on for the past
> couple of years. I invited him to check 'US' out
> here @ BAG.    Gary

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

http://mail.yahoo.com

<FONT COLOR="#000099">You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's
free.  See how.
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>