[BaadAssGremlins] 76 Matador for sale

1976 Matador. 39,000 original documented miles. 4 doors. 258 six, automatic
trans, front disc brakes, power steering, rear sway bar, rear end should be
a 3:54 gear seeing it's a six in a big car, yellow with black interior.
Interior is flawless. Body has some rust along the bottom but is not real
bad. No rust holes, it appears to be surface rust. New exhaust, battery,
fuel pump. This is base Matador with no options on it. Rides like a dream,
starts right up and runs good. Should be able to fly in and drive it home if
need be. The original owner died and her twin sister and husband took the
car. The husband died soon after so it was not driven much. It was garage
kept. Current owner is 91. I believe it had 35,000 on it in 1988 according
to an old registration. Don't know what it's worth. Asking 1800. Joe
Jocewicz, 630-789-6063 or jjocewicz@xxxxxxxxxxx  Joe Jocewicz 847-922-4440
cell
Anyone interested in a gas saving AMC give Joe a shout above thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx