Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Mix's Mrs's New Car

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Mix's Mrs's New Car

Hey Mix,
Fort Sill is in Lawton Oklahoma just up the road from
me in Wichita Falls Texas. Nice ride.
Hal
--- themixtoo@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Doc, I just noticed yesterday the sticker on the
> windshield that says Fort Sill, so I can assume it
> belonged to a military person. Looks like all rubber
> under the hood has been changed and the rubber lines
> in the brake system will be replaced BEFORE I let
> her drive it. I will clean and repack all bearings
> and I've already recvd a trans filter kit from my
> non-Auotzone (you know what I mean) parts store with
> a new pan gasket in it (as this was one thing the
> previous owner informed me about). I had him make a
> list of everything he knew was 'wrong' since he
> couldn't (wouldn't) furnish me with any past
> repair/maintanence receipts. He was very honest with
> me and even 'showed off' his '73 Black/orange stripe
>    V-8 Gremlin X he's been working on for the past
> couple of years. I invited him to check 'US' out
> here @ BAG.    Gary

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

http://mail.yahoo.com

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM