Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Speedo Cable

Sorry if I'm over-explaining here.  The outer sheathing stays attached to the
car.  You just want to lubricate the inner cable.  You can do this any time
you have the speedometer disconnected.  I just sit in the driver's seat and
pull the cable through.  Then add a little grease to the cable as you push
the cable back in.

Todd

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM