[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Factory Option? & What does this sheet mean?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Factory Option? & What does this sheet mean?

No wheel well moldings on mine either. The previous owner did paint
over the original factory color and obviously removed the rocker
panels before he did it. He also installed aftermarket mud flaps but
those appear to be the only holes on the wheel well lip. My 75 Pacer
D/L had the trim package which included wheel well stainless edging
but no rocker panels - go figure! ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <twa1950@...> wrote:

> Mine didn't have the wheel modings Rick. Just the rocker panel
modings.
>   Terry
>
> Plumpy72@... wrote:
>       Lu,
>
>   I'd have to side with Eddie. I've only seen stainless steel
rocker panel moldings. In fact, I have a set in the garage but
without the mounting clips. My plan is to make my own clips. Did the
Gremlin also have the wheel well moldings? They were probably part
of the same trim package.

>   As far as the paper, I've never been fortunate enough to have
ever seen one like that.

>   Rick

>         Spirit   Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators
Carnival spirit   Spirit phone system   Spirit medium

Service.

and save big.

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM