Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Factory Option? & What does this sheet mean?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Factory Option? & What does this sheet mean?

Mine didn't have the wheel modings Rick. Just the rocker panel modings.
Terry

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Lu,

I'd have to side with Eddie. I've only seen stainless steel rocker panel moldings. In fact, I have a set in the garage but without the mounting clips. My plan is to make my own clips. Did the Gremlin also have the wheel well moldings? They were probably part of the same trim package.

As far as the paper, I've never been fortunate enough to have ever seen one like that.

Rick

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS