Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rack and pinion steering

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rack and pinion steering

Ed,
 Where are you getting thoe prices at? Your gettin ripped off. I redid the front of my 72 last year and it wasn't anywhere near that including bushings and balljoints.
 Check ebay. Inner tierods 25 bucks for 2 outter tie rods 25 bucks for 2 pitman arm 20 idler 30 and 95 for the bushings
50 bucks for the ball joints.
 You have to really search ebay and wait for the stuff to come up though.
 Davis
Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also to completely rebuild the steering on my Gremlin
with all new componets, not including ball joints and
bushing, is going to cost over $350.00 in parts, and
then you still have an outdated system. My goal is to
make my car as fast and safe as possible, including,
updating the the steering and brakes.
Ed

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM