Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Today's progress

In a message dated 5/9/2006 7:42:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks,
 I have been lucky there was very little rust in this car to start with.
 Davis
Yeah especially since your up in the rust belt.i was lukcy too with mine as it spent most of its life under a car port and drivin by an old lady.plus it prob helped that it was one of the Canadian built Gremlins with the undercoating option..yeah my grems a damn canadian. LOL
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS