[BaadAssGremlins] Re: whose doing these shirts?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: whose doing these shirts?

I bought the Gremlin shirt with the Red and Blue Gremlin on it. Did it
because the red one was a 77 or 78 and what mine will look if and when I
ever get it painted. He wasn't playing pimp to the 13 year old at that
time. Actually it is a nice shirt but I haven't wash it yet.

Terry
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@...> wrote:

> I bought one of the red with Cragar SS Gremlin shirts. Had him print
> it WITHOUT the goofy bikini girl on it!! Looks pretty cool. He is
> going to make me a shirt with my own car on it..WITHOUT the goofy
> bikini girl of course. Nice decent quality shirts! ALSO..the guy
> selling the Gremlin "Haulin Half Pint" recent shirts on ebay makes
> NICE shirts!! They are TOTALLY better than the ebay guy a year ago
> using the same design print. Other fellows print was way smaller dull
> colors and CHEAP shirts!! The guy now offers a light grey
> shirt...NICE!! Joe--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie
> Stakes" eddiestakes@ wrote:
> >
> > Some may/may not handle constructive critism. Would like for him to
> sell shirts, and hopefully the Gremlin and Pacer and AMX shirts he
> has become some of his best sellers. However, some of the few things
> I mentioned could also be concern of others. The skank ho with the
> crawdad coing out her ass for instance. This shirt would be great for
> 13 year olds of all ages...until momma found out and then grounded
> until Y3K.
> >
> > Possibly seller could go to a national meet and take numerous
> photos of some of the nicer cars, and then use those images, as
> opposed to using images taken off a car lot!
> > Eddie Stakes'
> > Planet Houston AMX
> > 713.464.8825
> > eddiestakes@
> > www.planethoustonamx.com

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM