Re: [BaadAssGremlins] whose doing these shirts?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] whose doing these shirts?

In a message dated 5/7/2006 6:16:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
some of the few things I mentioned could also be concern of others. The skank ho with the crawdad coing out her ass for instance. This shirt would be great for 13 year olds of all ages...until momma found out and then grounded until Y3K.
LMMFAO
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS