[BaadAssGremlins] Re: whose doing these shirts?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: whose doing these shirts?

I bought one of the red with Cragar SS Gremlin shirts. Had him print
it WITHOUT the goofy bikini girl on it!! Looks pretty cool. He is
going to make me a shirt with my own car on it..WITHOUT the goofy
bikini girl of course. Nice decent quality shirts! ALSO..the guy
selling the Gremlin "Haulin Half Pint" recent shirts on ebay makes
NICE shirts!! They are TOTALLY better than the ebay guy a year ago
using the same design print. Other fellows print was way smaller dull
colors and CHEAP shirts!! The guy now offers a light grey
shirt...NICE!!  Joe--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie
Stakes" <eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> Some may/may not handle constructive critism. Would like for him to
sell shirts, and hopefully the Gremlin and Pacer and AMX shirts he
has become some of his best sellers. However, some of the few things
I mentioned could also be concern of others. The skank ho with the
crawdad coing out her ass for instance. This shirt would be great for
13 year olds of all ages...until momma found out and then grounded
until Y3K.

> Possibly seller could go to a national meet and take numerous
photos of some of the nicer cars, and then use those images, as
opposed to using images taken off a car lot!
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com

75-76-bikini-
girl_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50429QQitemZ8063317063QQrdZ1

>     If link breaks this is seller's main link
>     http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZplanetoftheapes70
>     but the Pacer above, whoever is doing the shirts needs to
change design or
>     ain't going to sell any. The Pacer looks like the photo was
taken at a car
>     lot, not only shadows on it, but also look inside the Pacer and
can see taco
>     house, Cal Worthington, Blue Genie and whatever else happens at
a car lot.
>     This is the actual photo:
>     http://i10.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/dc/b2/e2_1.JPG
>
>     Nothing 'bad ass' about that Pacer, geez it is even Beige. Get
a good
>     looking Pacer photo from broshure, or a photo of a Pacer
dragcar lighting up
>     some strip. And get rid of the 13 year old skank ho off to the
left who
>     appears to have some nutria crawling out her ass, maybe it is a
spider or
>     centipede, might be a young Sigorney Weaver with aliens
lighting up her ass,
>     don't know, but will be hard to sell these shirts to anyone who
might have a
>     old lady in their life, hell, even kids. Unless you from
Arkansas and into
>     incest.
>
>     If whoever is doing these shirts can simply alter them chances
are they
>     would sell. Put a road below not some goth looking photoshop
shit. Give the
>     girl some shoes and teeth and get the flying monkeys out her
ass. Flying
>     monkeys I believe Madonna had those come out here ass when she
met Wayne &
>     Garth on Wayne's World. Maybe this is young Madonna photo.
Change the color
>     of the Pacer, hell, get a flat grill 75-77 Pacer on there,
don't know too
>     many AMCers who even like the 78-80/81 braces grill on the
later ones.

>     The only other shirt I saw seller have with a girl is a 55-57 T-
Bird, ain't

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM