Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The BAG eBay Fraud Police

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The BAG eBay Fraud Police

The worst part is that for every minute their scam auction is up (and
believe me it is not confined to AMC ONLY, you will find hemi, shelby,
mustang, all of them) but for every minute the scam auction remains on ebay,
they have better chances of getting some dumbass to think he is getting deal
of lifetime for a $4500 museum quality AMX or whatever. Granted some fools
deserve to be scammed for being dumbasses. However, it is more fun
torpedoing the auctions, so everyone piles on the fat kid when he makes a
touchdown. More fun is getting a 'increase in bidding limit' from ebay. I
sure as hell wished some of my creditors do same, banks, and would increase
my credit limit! Hell, just give me a loan to get my ass out of debt!

With these scam auctions however, you see the best.....and worst.....the
internet has to offer. Worst is assholes in Croatia or some other urinal
cake country who capture images and text then quickly put up scam auctions
phishing for unsuspecting people. Best is word spreads quickly on internet
and ebay can shut them down, but not before a mess of vigiliant AMC fans
stick their scam auction in their ass.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825