[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The BAG eBay Fraud Police

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@... wrote:

> I see you guys have apprehended another eBay scammer. I think you
guy's
> just do it for the fun of torturing the poor scammer. :-)
> "Doc"

  Doc, They deserve it. They also deserve a good prison sentence to
go along with the harassment those A-holes get from people like Eddie
Stakes or who ever finds out that they are a scammer. My hat is off
to those who take the time and efforts to find out and pass the word
on.  Its too bad that they will just get caught, get a slap on the
wrist, steal someone elses profile and do it all over again. I got
scammed for 75 bucks here recently off of ebay. I bid on a fender,
paid the guy a postal money order...and havent heard a word from
either ebay on it or the A-hole that I was sapposed to get the fender
from. Its been over a month now. I am really tired of those who take
advantage of those who have trust in others. Its getting to the point
you cant trust anyone anymore when it comes to money matters. I will
admit that there are still good people out there and wont take
advantage of others. Its just the few who do who make it hard on
those who still have trust. Bill Id.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM