Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great desciption...NOT!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great desciption...NOT!!

I have bought and sold from debit-credit, who is a good ebayer. Their
description sucks in this auction, almost seems like angry to sell it. My
guess is that since it was custom made they are taking a loss perhaps? On
the large comment, hell some of those 'Rock Star Gremlin' shirts Wal Mart
had I bought said XXL. I quickly realized it had been worn by Lin Sing in
China where it was made. Big difference between XXL Chinese guy and XXL
American guy. We burger supersize. They ricecake supersize. You big boy, eat
lot food, we lose money you come buffet, go now!

John, I think when they say 'it fits tight but has never been worn and is
brand new' chances are it was not worn by the seller. However grampa wore
it, and possibly the homeless guy on the corner selling Houston Chonicle
papers.

Not sure why they would not want any tire kickers. Shit, oops, shirt kickers
maybe. Dreamers, yes, those should be welcome, especially for a $20 shirt.
This is Sunday's The Lord's Day for those of you who go to church. This
would be a great Sunday Go To Meeting shirt too.

The fedEx comment is strange. This shirt would be $5 to ship from Priority
Mail anywhere in the US. However, about $10 by FedEx.

On the free option that let's ebay automatically figure shippipng, you will
find that a majority of time it is off, causing someone to lose money, at
least that is why I quit using it, usually off by $3! And not sure why,
weight was configured in properly too. On the Canadian comment, it's my
experience, nothing more, why you see many people no longer shipping to
Canada is that their banks are smacking them with a FEE for COLLECTIONS on
items like Canadian Postal Money Orders. If you look at any of my auctions
in there it states no paypal, no plastic, no Canadian Postal Money orders.
My bank started charging me last October. I will take Canadian checks on a
Canadian bank/US funds only for instance, like Bank of Toronto, a big one
just came in yesterday. I think it was the hassle factor to ship to Canada,
maybe the fees too. Customs forms, large or small. But if you sell a Johnny
Lightning for $5, and ship was $5 the bank (mine) would charge me $1 fee for
'collections' on Canadian Postal Money orders, so simply quit taking them.

Maybe in thsi case the seller was scared of that drunk Scottish dude on the
front of Canadian Tire Money, he looks like a weirdo. Sounds like seller
might need to go to decaf in this one however.

I sure like seller's 10 foot AMC dealership lighted sign however, but would
have to somehow find tiny Nashville on a map, I believe it is in Virginia,
near New Mexico.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825