Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I. D. least EXPENSIVE GASOLINE Locations

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I. D. least EXPENSIVE GASOLINE Locations

23???? My spirit coupe is only getting me 14 with a
4cyl....What could be the problem Eddie?

--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

>       This is pretty nifty.
>       Just enter your zip code in the site below,
> and it tells you which gas stations have the
> cheapest prices (and the highest) on gas in your zip
> code area. It's updated every evening.

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX