Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out eBay Motors: AMC : GREMLIN (item 4634965

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out eBay Motors: AMC : GREMLIN (item 4634965391 end time Apr-30-06 17:0

$12,600 and the reserve not met yet. I agree that would be something to own
but it would have to be a trailer queen. If you drove it the value would go
down in a hurry. I saw a 58 Vette with about 5,000 miles on it last year and a
83 Mustang with 250 miles on it. They would drive the Vette off the trailer
the guy with the Mustang wouldn't even do that. The guy with the Mustang said
he put the 250 miles on it driving it back and forth to the dealer. He said he
didn't renew the tags after they expired the first year. He kept it in his
garage for about 10 years and then he bought a trailer and started taking it
around the country to shows. He said it ran but he didn't offer to start it. I
don't know I guess if I had an extra 15,000 burning a hole in my pocket I
might bid on it. Seems kind of like a waste to me. The thing belongs in a
museum.
Terry