Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out eBay Motors: AMC : GREMLIN (item46349653

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Check out eBay Motors: AMC : GREMLIN (item4634965391 end time Apr-30-06 17:0

ya his feed back is marked as private as well,

Davis Martin wrote:
That car is in the next town over from me. I have seen it when Sean got it. He also has one with 900 original miles.
 It has gone up another 2 K in the last 10 hours.
I bought a v-8 72 grem from him about 4 months ago.
 I never thought the day would come this soon that a 6 cyl gremlin would bring over 10 Grand
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Anybody been watching this........

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS