[BaadAssGremlins] Fustrated

Well I am tired and fustrated. Maby I am too much of a perfectionist.
 I have about 25 hours into my rear quarter alone. I skim it with
bondo and sand it down. Done it way too many times. I did it again
today 3 times and it is really close to perfect. I am starting to tell
myself "it's not a show car it's a go car"
 I also took the mocked up engine out of it and sandblasted the cowel
grille and primered it. Also sand blasted the headers where I need
them welded. Droped them off to Bill so he can have em welded up
tomorrow.
 Tomorrow i will go to the machine shop to drop off the herman lewis
intake to see what my machinist thinks and to find out how my head
port work is comming. Then I will go to the fiberglass shop to see
about getting my carbon fiber hood made and start on the carbon fiber
bumpers.
 Seems like it never ends, and it seems impossible to make june 3rd
completion date.
 I am gonna get some needed rest this cold is kicking my A$$ too.
 Davis