Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Had a FUN day!

Since I am no longer to do a lot of my own work myself I found a good
mechanic. He is 38 years old and a Chevy man who is building a 69
Firebird with a 400 SB Chevy. The only AMC's he has ever worked on was
my 2 Hornet's and my son's Javelin. He does lots of custom work. The
latest is on a 53 Ford 50's style custom and a 57 Ford. There are still
a few of us AMC guys around but we are spread thin all over the country.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- My mechanic was working on my Gremlin the other day.  Sez he has'nt seen an amc in years and then a Hornet drove thru the lot.
He looked kind of befuddled and said  What the hells goin on around here, there's another one  LOL  Paul
AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dave I have noticed that in the last 4-5 years AMC's are being
recognized for the nice cars they are and not the butt of jokes like in
years past. It's nice to finally get some respect.
"Doc"