Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts

And we wonder why the world is going to HEL(L) in a handbag.

-----Original Message-----
From: HEL <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 00:39:15 -0000
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts

Hey guys, the old lady pulled to the curb with a flat due to excessive
curb rubbing, never rotating the tires, or even having them checked
during her sometimes oil changes. Well since it took two jacks to get
the car high enough and I ripped my fingers on the wires sticking
through on the backside where the carcass was through, I was upset when
I went to put my 4way tire tool beack iinto my 74 Gremlin. I let the
hatch glass down too hard and my inside locking detent broke. does
anyone either have a spare or know who carries one so she doesn't
bounce as I drive. Guess it is my job to cook supper, clean half the
house, save money in the 401, care for the yard(halfacre), maintain all
the cars(6) and my motorcycle, cleaqn any dishes that get left behind
and generally be " Mr. Dumbshit"
Hal