[BaadAssGremlins] Update on 72 strip/street grem

[BaadAssGremlins] Update on 72 strip/street grem

Well I haven't posted an update in a while and had a few min while
the wife is cooking dinner.

 My heads are ready for porting. went and worked on them 2 times
this week. I got an indy intake that i ported, blended and smoothed
the plennum on, I have a torker that I am doing for a customer that
i ported and airgapped. Just got it back from the welder and my
sanding stuff got ruined so I have to wait till monday to get new
sanding stuff to finish the port job.
 I have been working on the rear quarter and roof dents a few hours
each night. The roof is just about done and today when my son took
his nap I sanded the quarter more and have it down to red leading i
think. I will go out and do some more sanding on it after dinner.
 My hooker super comp headers arrived today. I will check the fit
with my mocked up engine tonight and see what needs to be done as
far as fit and ports and headbolt clearence. I am also going to weld
in Evac nipples and weld up the back of the port flange.
 Well wife is a callin.
 I will post more later.
 Davis