[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X grille emblem....

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X grille emblem....

Any body have a good drivers X emblem that goes on the front of the
grille?? I have been watching the ones on "EVILBAY" go for outragis
prices. I am in need of a good one that can be restored. But a nice
N.O.S. one would be sweet also as long as it dont cost over the
national debt to get one. But I have said this before and I am going to
say it again....A GUYS GOTTA DO..WHAT A GUY WANTS TO DO, OR NEEDS TO
DO.  Thanks to all!!  Bill Lewiston ID.