[BaadAssGremlins] Door hinges??

Will the door hinges off of this 74 Matador that I am parting out fit
my 73 Gremlin?? The drivers side on my Gremlin are kinda like....worn
out. To say the least. I know that they still make pins and brass
bushings, but these hinges off of this Matador are really tight and in
good shape still. I have tried the bushing/pin thing on an Eagle that I
had at one time... WHAT A P.I.T.A. THAT WAS!! Was all the door hinges
for all AMC's the same? I finally have gotten some responce to this
Matador and things are going good. Still have some really nice O.E.M.
door panels and nice interior parts. Got some really good glass also
that need to be recycled back into the world of AMC's. If anyone is
interested, or knows someone with a Matador Coupe and in need of some
parts. Please let me know, I will do my best to get ya what ya need.
The car is not going to be around for very much longer. Thanks to all!!
Bill Lewiston Id.