Re: [BaadAssGremlins] cars (not amc related)

ok doc i didnt say i was going to get a ricer so dont say that bullshit to me, im sure you of all people are hurting from the price of gas being 2.70+ a gal, and getting only 4-6 a gal dont help and you may have money to throw around but i do not and cant get a fucking job, no where is hiring here. and i hate the ricers just as much as you but the way you just treated me is bullshit, just because im trying to save some money on gas you treat me like shit, thats bullshit. also as far as taking it to the farm, i would take it down to drive down there, not let it rot i said nothin like that.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] cars (not amc related)

Sorry but I don't mean to be laughing at you but 5K on a good day for a
mint Gremlin would be nice. Take it down to the farm for what? destroy
it or just let it rot. How about trying somthing real simple? Find a
good old car mechanic and FIX THE GREMLIN PROPERLY? They are still
around if you look for them. Probably 3-500$ would fix it. I don't care
where it is made if it is small and front wheel drive it is a "Ricer".
I'd rather die than own one of those POS. Oh you forgot to mention Das
Mopar's Neon's. I hope it finds a good home so you can buy the Ricer and
become one of the Stepford Car drivers. As Carlos Mencia say's Dee Dee
Daa.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS