Re: [BaadAssGremlins] cars (not amc related)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] cars (not amc related)

Sorry but I don't mean to be laughing at you but 5K on a good day for a
mint Gremlin would be nice. Take it down to the farm for what? destroy
it or just let it rot. How about trying somthing real simple? Find a
good old car mechanic and FIX THE GREMLIN PROPERLY? They are still
around if you look for them. Probably 3-500$ would fix it. I don't care
where it is made if it is small and front wheel drive it is a "Ricer".
I'd rather die than own one of those POS. Oh you forgot to mention Das
Mopar's Neon's. I hope it finds a good home so you can buy the Ricer and
become one of the Stepford Car drivers. As Carlos Mencia say's Dee Dee
Daa.
"Doc"