Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hals Spirit

Hal,
 You will need the v-8 cross member and motor mount plates. Also get new v-8 front springs from ESPO 88 bucks. The tranny crossmember in the spirit will work. You will need to upgrade the rear end as well if you plan on anything other then stock and plan to baby it. You will need a v-8 gremlin/spirit driveshaft or have one made the correct length.
 Davis