[BaadAssGremlins] Hals Spirit

In a message dated 4/14/2006 2:18:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
By the way to swap a 304w/tranny for that "iron puke"
in my Spirit do I need more then a new crossmember???

Hal,if you have a donor 6 banger car i'd use all of its front end components as the 4 cyl AMCs had a different set up than a 6 banger and was considably weaker and since your wanting to drop in a V8,you'd be better off changing everything.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS