Re: [BaadAssGremlins] rear shocks

Yes take those 2 nuts off and the bottom nut of the shock and it should come out.
 Davis

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ok i got my front shocks changed and what a diffrence it makes lol im not kidding it seems to even ride a little higher, the old one were moving with not problem so they were shot but one was locked up lol thats odd for a shock, anyway i was looking at the rear shocks, and how do i remove them i see the bolts on the bottom but on the top it looks as if its going into the interior of the car, this is a 78 gremlin, any help is appricated, o also there is a flange looking thing that has 2 nuts on it at the top of the shock do i remove this? thanks again

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS