Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1973 Gremlin Parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1973 Gremlin Parts

Hi Robert.  I am interested in you rocker scuff guards. Mine are beat to heck and even have holes in them.  Let me know what your price is and we'll take care of buss.  Thanks Paul in Detroit

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, I posted this last month and then got sidetracked with painting the
Grem. So here goes again. Parts that are for sale as of now are: Rear
roof air deflector(great shape), rear end (differental)complete(needs
nothing/works), interior door panels and handles (light
brown/biege/creme?), right and left front side kick panels (light
brown?),dash assembly w/no cracks (light brown?), Steering column, no
tilt, regular two spoke steering wheel, (light brown?),windshield
piller post covers (light brown), rocker scuff guards (fair shape,
dents but no gouges), Instrument cluster/pod (light brown?). That is it
for now. Bob from Minnesota.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS