[BaadAssGremlins] 1973 Gremlin Parts

OK, I posted this last month and then got sidetracked with painting the
Grem. So here goes again. Parts that are for sale as of now are: Rear
roof air deflector(great shape), rear end (differental)complete(needs
nothing/works), interior door panels and handles (light
brown/biege/creme?), right and left front side kick panels (light
brown?),dash assembly w/no cracks (light brown?), Steering column, no
tilt, regular two spoke steering wheel, (light brown?),windshield
piller post covers (light brown), rocker scuff guards (fair shape,
dents but no gouges), Instrument cluster/pod (light brown?). That is it
for now. Bob from Minnesota.