[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1973 Gremlin Parts

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1973 Gremlin Parts

Are the interior Pcs. still avaliable? if so can you send me pics or
tell me what shape they are in?
the das wouldnt be complete with wiring?
Thanks
John--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock
<kwikbiker@...> wrote:

> Hi Robert.  I am interested in you rocker scuff guards. Mine are
beat to heck and even have holes in them.  Let me know what your
price is and we'll take care of buss.  Thanks Paul in Detroit

> Robert <baddassgremlin@...> wrote:  OK, I posted this last month
and then got sidetracked with painting the
> Grem. So here goes again. Parts that are for sale as of now are:
Rear
> roof air deflector(great shape), rear end (differental)complete
(needs
> nothing/works), interior door panels and handles (light
> brown/biege/creme?), right and left front side kick panels (light
> brown?),dash assembly w/no cracks (light brown?), Steering column,
no
> tilt, regular two spoke steering wheel, (light brown?),windshield
> piller post covers (light brown), rocker scuff guards (fair shape,
> dents but no gouges), Instrument cluster/pod (light brown?). That
is it
> for now. Bob from Minnesota.

>         Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators

Service.