RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: stock vs nonstock (was cheese javelin)

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: stock vs nonstock (was cheese javelin)

Eddiemeister,

After seing the shelf in usage, I see now why you keep it. ;)

As for customizing...I draw, I puter-edit, and even do very
minor custom stuff (like the Spirit I'm (very slowly) altering.
But see my note to Paul as to why it never 'takes off'. But a
four-door humpster? Heck, that's ugly before it even gets put
on paper!! I dream of a targa top with hatchback humpster...
yea, THAT'S the ticket!

Painting the bezels body color looks great *IF* all the chrome/
bright trim is also monochromed to body color. I've seen many
beautiful humpsters done that way. Do it to the gren car and
match the mirrors as well (and lose that white top).

As for my 'new bride' of nearing 3 years already (and 21 years
together...yeesh!)...we're fine. She's emerging from her winter
'dumps' and we're back to liking each other again. As for spawn
....screw that. I've got plenty of four-legged family I **FAR**
prefer. Kids are a 'not in this lifetime' preference....perhaps
another thing I won't take on unless I'm certain I'll do it
exactly right...hmmm....

I don't have issues. I've got subscriptions! :)

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com