 -----Original Message-----
From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx

yeah I know some of the mods Jon made were ok but his wheel choice
'BOOOOAARRFF' i'd go with some 18X10s in the back and 17X8's in the
front and they sure wouldn't be them crappy american racing rims John
picked,thoses you see on clapped out chevy trucks with that gay choo
choo custom shit package on em Bart