Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: stock vs nonstock (was cheese javelin)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: stock vs nonstock (was cheese javelin)

yeah I know some of the mods Jon made were ok but his wheel choice 'BOOOOAARRFF' i'd go with some 18X10s in the back and 17X8's in the front and they sure wouldn't be them crappy american racing rims John picked,thoses you see on clapped out chevy trucks with that gay choo choo custom shit package on em
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS